Order Your Firewood Today
Make your selection by clicking one of the options below.
All our wood is machine cut in 16” lengths. Seasoned ready to burn. All Premium grade wood (no junky and ugly tree service wood). 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Birch Is the easiest firewood to burn. Produces larger flames and gives of a pleasant smell. Gives good heat, but burns faster. Has a beautiful white bark.
- Oak firewood red & white oak. It gives you a lot heat, with a medium flame, and is one of the longer burning woods but it does require kindling to start.
- Mixed a mixture premium hardwoods. Red and white oak, white ash, and maple. Recommended choice for hardwood.
- Cherry is popular because of its great fragrance. Easy to start, burns with a blue flame. Good heat with medium burn time.
Half and Half
- Mixed/Birch *Premium Option
- Mixed/Cherry *Premium Option
- 1 Cord = 3 Face Cord
- 1 face cord *Most Common Size (4′ X 8′ X 16″‘)
- ½ face cord (4′ X 4′ X 16″)
- 1/3 face cord (4′ X 2′ X 16″)
- Cord (4′ X 8′ X 3′)
Kindling – Cedar sticks for easy fire starting. Average person will go through about 1 bundle per 1/2 face of firewood.
*Default shipping prices are re-calculated after entering an address.
*Pick Up available during normal business hours. Phone orders welcome.
Our kindling packages are dried wood bundles and each bundle can start about 5 fires.
Each bundle is $5.99